No Dental Insurance?
We've got you covered!
Call (801) 446-4668 today
for details regarding our
Willden Family Dental
Request an Appointment Online Today!
Save time at your first visit!
Print and bring your filled out new patient packet to your appointment.
Why Willden Family Dental?
We Offer Dentistry in a Fun Atmosphere!
State of the Art Equipment
Experienced Professional Staff
TV Screens in Treatment Rooms
We Are a Kid Friendly Office
Complimentary Insurance Evaluations
Our Services at Willden Family Dental
Willden Family Dental offers several comprehensive services to meet your dentistry needs. From basic hygiene to cosmetic services, Willden Family Dental will not only meet your needs but will thoroughly explain each procedure to you so that you are fully aware of your options and the importance of your decision. Your comfort is our priority, and we will work with you and your insurance company to ensure a completely satisfying experience.
Just some of the different services we offer include:
- Cosmetic Dentistry: We can improve the appearance of your teeth, gums, and/or bite. Possible options are veneers, orthodontics, whitening, tooth reshaping, dental bridges, and bite reclamation.
- Advanced Dental Treatments: Thanks to advancements in technology, natural teeth are lasting longer, are healthier, and are less prone to disease. We offer dental radiographs, Invisalign to straighten your smile, as well as 1-hour whitening sessions to brighten your teeth. We go beyond basic hygienic dentistry and will work hard to ensure you are satisfied with your smile.
- Dental Implants: There is a comfortable, permanent solution for your missing teeth. Willden Family Dental's implant procedures can restore the aesthetic beauty of your smile and replace missing teeth with new ones that look, feel, and act as real teeth.
- Periodontics: Do not suffer from gum disease, periodontal disease or gingivitis. We can treat all of these uncomfortable conditions with our highly advanced equipment.
- Root Canals: If decay or damage is affecting your teeth, our root canal therapy is a necessary solution. Under our care, your teeth will be restored to full functionality as soon as possible.
- Sedation: Do you experience high levels of anxiety during dental treatments? If so, Dr. Willden is Board Certified to administer oral conscious sedation, also known as "sleep dentistry."
Call us today at (801) 446-4668 to learn more.
Complimentary Insurance Evaluation
3632 W South Jordan Pkwy # 202
South Jordan, UT 84009
Phone: (801) 446-4668